TENANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Attached you will find the application for rental of a property with Coldwell Banker, Charles Marsh Real Estate. Please follow the instructions below when returning application to our office. Thank you.
View rental application here.
- Please bring a $25 money order made payable to Coldwell Banker or cash to our office to process your application. This is not a deposit it is a fee and will not be reimbursed upon acceptance or denial. It may take a few days to process the application. Signing the application allows us to pull a credit bureau report on the head of household please write their name here and sign the application: _________________________________. Email address: _________________________
- All applicants must sign the application and provide a photo ID. Applications with poor credit bureaus or insufficient income or unsatisfactory landlord or employment references may not be qualified. Any falsified information on this application will deem application null and void. All owners have final decision on acceptance of tenant based on the strongest application with the criteria mentioned above. Owner will review tenant information and documentation. Tenant authorizes release of credit bureau information to Coldwell Banker by signing below.
- Application process includes but is not limited to: credit bureau report, verification of your income, landlord references, employment references.
- Some buildings may have a no pet policy. If such is the case then no pets shall be allowed.
Do you have pets? Circle yes no. What type of pet and how many?
- Before taking occupancy you will be required to pay first and last month’s rent. First month is due on the day the lease is signed and the keys are released. Last month’s rent can be paid prior to this date upon approval of application. On a prorated rent (move in is not on the first of the month), the monthly rent is divided by the number of days in the month, then multiplied by the number of days you occupy the unit in that month.
- Last month’s rent can be paid directly to property manager in cash or money order made payable to Coldwell Banker.
- A final inspection will be completed upon move out. Any charges for cleaning or damages will result in a letter to you with receipts for the charges. Any amounts left outstanding may result in legal action and a report to the credit bureau.
- Rents are due on the 1st day of each month. Rent payments not received by our office by the 5th day of the month will be considered delinquent.
- Office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Office is closed on weekends and holidays. Rents may be paid in person to our office or may be dropped in our outside mailbox after hours. You can also mail money orders to the address above Attn: Sherry Jordan. Please do not pay in cash to anyone other than directly to your property manager. Never leave cash in the outside mailbox. Rents can also be paid by personal check after the initial payment at move in. If the personal check is returned NSF/delinquent then no further personal checks shall be accepted for rent payments. There will also be a $20 returned check fee added. Only a money order will be accepted from then on.
Tenant Date Tenant Date